Updated: June 1st, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines while visiting Wildwood RV Park and Campground
When you arrive at Wildwood please call 651-465-6315 for a contact-less check-in.
We will only be allowing up to 5 people at a time in the Guest Center to pick up food/supplies or to ask questions of our staff
Please utilize the front door to enter and the side door to exit (follow signage).
Please make sure to maintain a 6’ social distance from employees and other campers.
The only people allowed on/in your campsite are those family members who arrived with you. No more than 8 family members may be on one site. (Your rate includes 2 adults & 2 kids per site) You can have up to 4 adults and 4 children per site as long as you are all in the same family and have been residing together in the same residence. Each campsite has a picnic table and a fire ring. Please only use the table and fire ring at your site.
Always cover a cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
We ask that if you are ill, please stay at home. If you become ill while camping with us, please leave immediately, but call the office to let us know you are leaving, with whom you have been in contact, and what site you were on.
The principal symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Recreational camping is now open. We are taking reservations for the 2020-2021 camping season for all camping types.
We are reviewing the guidelines and hope to open the Swimming Pool as soon as we have permission from the Governor. Stay Tuned!
We ask that you limit the people inside the bathhouses to no more than 5 people at a time. Please take turns and be courteous to those in the bathhouses.
Our staff will be disinfecting/cleaning the bathhouses on a regular basis. If you see something that you feel is unsanitary, please notify the office asap and we will take care of the problem as soon as possible.
Currently, the showers are open. The showers are single-use showers; please disinfect the showers with the spray bottle provided in the shower area before and after each use.
Mini golf Protocol
• Stop by the Guest Center to pay for your mini-golf. (Remember no more than 5 people at a time in the Guest Center)
• Each guest will receive their own golf club and ball.
• Stay in family/campsite groupings and maintain appropriate social distancing.
• The holes will be lifted out of the ground. Once you hit the hole, that will count as getting the ball in the hole. So, no one will need to touch the hole.
• Please do not “play through.”
• When done mini-golfing please put your club in the bucket outside so, we can sanitize for the next user.
• In the 18th hole, your ball will go down to our storage area. We will retrieve those balls and sanitize them fully before the next guest uses the ball.