Updated: July 22nd, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines while visiting Wildwood RV Park and Campground
When you arrive at Wildwood please call 651-465-7162 for contact-less check-in. In compliance with Governor Walz Executive Order, 20-81 staring July 24th, 2020 masks are required in our Guest Service Center when checking in, but not for children under the age of 5, anyone with a medical condition, mental health condition, or a disability.
Please utilize the front door to enter and the side door to exit (follow signage).
Please make sure to maintain a 6’ social distance from employees and other campers and wear a mask when you can't maintain 6' of social distance.
Always cover a cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
We ask that if you are ill, please stay at home. If you become ill while camping with us, please leave immediately, but call the office to let us know you are leaving, with whom you have been in contact, and what site you were on.
The principal symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
The Swimming Pool will open is currently open thru Labor Day.
Please take turns and be courteous to those in the bathhouses.
Our staff will be disinfecting/cleaning the bathhouses on a regular basis. If you see something that you feel is unsanitary, please notify the office asap and we will take care of the problem as soon as possible.
Currently, the showers are open. The showers are single-use showers; please disinfect the showers with the spray bottle provided in the shower area before and after each use.
Mini golf Protocol
• Stop by the Guest Center to pay for your mini-golf. (Remember no more than 5 people at a time in the Guest Center)
• Each guest will receive their own golf club and ball.
• Stay in family/campsite groupings and maintain appropriate social distancing.
• The holes will be lifted out of the ground. Once you hit the hole, that will count as getting the ball in the hole. So, no one will need to touch the hole.
• Please do not “play through.”
• When done mini-golfing please put your club in the bucket outside so, we can sanitize for the next user.
• In the 18th hole, your ball will go down to our storage area. We will retrieve those balls and sanitize them fully before the next guest uses the ball.