2022 PRICING / RESERVATIONS April 29th - October 16th, 2022 Price based on up to 2 Adults & 2 Children Price Per Night Maximum 4 adults and 4 children per site. (sales tax not included) No Hookups $40.00 Hookups (Water & Electric) $54.00 Full Hookups (Water, Electric & Sewer) $63.00 Additional Adults $5.00 Additional Children (3-17) $5.00 Daily Guests $5.00** Pet Fee (per pet, per stay) $5.00 HOLIDAYS (Memorial, 4th of July, & Labor Day) No Hookups $45.00 Hookups (Water & Electric) $59.00 Full Hookups (Water, Sewer, & Electric) $68.00 **Anyone without a daily guest pass will be charged a $25. fee Discounts Good Sam-Receive a 10% discount on 1 campsite per night with your valid Good Sam Discount Card. Good for a 1-7 night stay. Military Discount-Receive a $5.00 discount on 1 campsite per night with a valid Military ID. as a thank you to our U.S. Troops when a valid military ID is presented. Extended Stay - 2022 Monthly (tax included)-30 day stay $1,130 Seasonal (tax included) $2,400 *Monthly cancellation: No refund with less than a 30 day notice.
|2022 PRICING / RESERVATIONS|
|April 29th - October 16th, 2022|
|Price based on up to 2 Adults & 2 Children||Price Per Night|
|Maximum 4 adults and 4 children per site.||(sales tax not included)|
|Hookups (Water & Electric)||$54.00|
|Full Hookups (Water, Electric & Sewer)||$63.00|
|Additional Children (3-17)||$5.00|
|Pet Fee (per pet, per stay)||$5.00|
|HOLIDAYS (Memorial, 4th of July, & Labor Day)|
|Hookups (Water & Electric)||$59.00|
|Full Hookups (Water, Sewer, & Electric)||$68.00|
|**Anyone without a daily guest pass will be charged a $25. fee|
|Good Sam-Receive a 10% discount on 1 campsite per night with your valid Good Sam Discount Card. Good for a 1-7 night stay.|
|Military Discount-Receive a $5.00 discount on 1 campsite per night with a valid Military ID.|
|as a thank you to our U.S. Troops when a valid military ID is presented.|
|Extended Stay - 2022|
|Monthly (tax included)-30 day stay||$1,130|
|Seasonal (tax included)||$2,400|
|*Monthly cancellation: No refund with less than a 30 day notice.|
Wildwood Visitor Guidelines
- No more than 4 adults and 4 children per site (price includes 2 adults & 2 children)
- Each car must have a car pass (including daily guests)
- Day guests must leave by 10:00 pm and pay the guest fee.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm - 7:30 am, no vehicles can drive in or out after 10:30 pm
- Fires out at 12:30 am.
- Check-out time is 2:00 pm
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm
- Must be at least 18 years old to camp without adult supervision
- No ATV / Motorbikes
- Scooters / Golf carts are allowed but must go less than 7.5 mph (INSURANCE REQUIRED)
- No bike riding after dark
- No Fireworks – No Fire Arms without a proper permit
- Please do not collect wood or damage trees (wood is available in the office for purchase)
- No lifeguard at the pool; children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18)
- The speed limit is 7.5 mph
- Underage drinking is against the law, Illegal behavior of any nature will be reported to the Chisago County Sheriff
- Pets are welcome but must always be on a leash and attended to. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and paying a pet fee
- Please place garbage in dumpsters
- Please place aluminum cans in recycling bins located throughout the campground
- No hammocks allowed
- No more than 2 cars & 2 tents per site
- We reserve the right to evict anyone not abiding by these guidelines without a refund.
- Generators of any kind are not allowed.
- No digging or moving your fire ring without permission from the campground management team.
Any infractions or damage of any Wildwood Property will result in a minimum of a $25.00 charge per infraction.